Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Now-A-Days


Ryan and I are planning to go to Eastern Michigan University next fall. We have decided it's time to venture away from home, even if it is a little bit. We are going there together since we both seem to have a hard time letting go of each other. Though we are still not in a relationship, we might as well be. I guess, the friend with benefits title works best here. We are just too worried that the title of a relationship is what usually makes us feel overwhelmed.

We have been fighting less and less these days as we are learning what sets the other one off. It seems religion is one of those hot buttons! I suppose this means we need to just let go of trying to share those beliefs with the other. I don't think that's really too much, to be honest. Though I also wonder if it is possible to love someone you can't tell anything too. I am sure one day we will be able to talk about it, no problem...that's just not now.

I recently destroyed my myspace, without even thinking! It had all the blogs I've written for five years! In it were blogs about Ryan, and the journey we've gone on. I suppose now all I have are my journals and this blog. We have lost so much of the original relationship, reminders that is. A few things still stand, such as the stone heart he gave to me on our second date at Cedar Point and one or two pictures. That's all, out of so many notes we had! Rick accidentaly threw them away a while back. It was a terrible loss, in my opinion. We know how we felt back then, but to have the words we used as we felt that way is what mattered so much to me. E-mails, notes, and even our IM's are all gone forever.

Well, I am looking forward to what will become of us, and I still believe with all my heart that we may just make it to forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment